Cruises > William Shakespeare – Christmas Market Cruise – 2018
William Shakespeare – Christmas Market Cruise – 2018
Relax, unwind and let us take care of Christmas this year on a whimsical Christmas cruise on the Rhine. On our cruises guests can spend time with loved ones while exploring Europe’s winter wonderlands. We sail by picturesque landscapes, snow-capped hills, festive towns and diverse cities.
Our cruises allow people to enjoy the magnificent winter landscapes and famous Christmas markets in Europe, whilst sipping warm glühwein and enjoying the lovely sound of Christmas carols. Guests can enjoy historical backdrops, indulge their senses with edible delights, buy local handicrafts and marvel at beautiful ornaments!
During this six-day cruise the five-star MS William Shakespeare will take passengers through three countries: Belgium, Germany and The Netherlands. The Christmas season will be in full swing, allowing guests to buy the perfect Christmas gifts in Rotterdam, Ghent, Antwerp, Arnhem, Düsseldorf and Amsterdam.
Day to day
Excursion information coming soon.
|16 December 2018||21 December 2018||5||Rotterdam||Amsterdam|
|,||Rotterdam - Amsterdam|
• Experienced cruise director and crew members
• Daily music program in the lounge and bar
• Various local entertainment and performances
• Captain’s welcome and farewell reception (including 1 drink)
• Captain’s welcome and farewell ‘extended’ gala dinners
• Individual audio systems for excursions
• Refreshments and hand towels after excursions
• Welcome buffet
• Full board including: early-riser breakfast, buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon high-tea, dinner, late-night snack, 24hr coffee and tea
• Table water during meal services
• Luggage service: pier – ship – pier
• City maps
• Satellite TV and info-channel
• Automated onboard tipping system
• Laundry services
• Transfers and other ground arrangements