Cruises > Serenity – Christmas Cruises – 2018
Serenity – Christmas Cruises – 2018
Relax, unwind and let us take care of Christmas this year on a whimsical Christmas cruise on the MS Serenity. On our cruises guests can spend time with loved ones while exploring Europe’s winter wonderlands. We sail by picturesque landscapes, snow-capped hills, festive towns and diverse cities.
Our cruises allow people to enjoy the magnificent winter landscapes and famous Christmas markets in Europe, whilst sipping warm glühwein and enjoying the lovely sound of Christmas carols. Guests can enjoy historical backdrops, indulge their senses with edible delights, buy local handicrafts and marvel at beautiful ornaments!
The holiday atmosphere continues onboard with decorations, Christmas dinner and themed entertainment. There is truly no better way to get into the festive spirit than by experiencing one of our Christmas cruises on the MS Serenity. We offer five Christmas cruises and one New Year’s cruise.
Please see the schedule for our offer, or contact us for more information.
Day to day
We offer various cruises. Please see the schedule.
Excursion information coming soon.
|1 December 2018||5 December 2018||4||Cologne||Mainz||Open For Sale|
|5 December 2018||8 December 2018||3||Mainz||Mainz||Open For Sale|
|8 December 2018||11 December 2018||3||Mainz||Mainz||Open For Sale|
|11 December 2018||15 December 2018||4||Mainz||Cologne||Open For Sale|
|23 December 2018||29 December 2018||6||Bonn||Cologne||Closed|
|29 December 2018||2 January 2019||4||Koblenz||Cologne||Open For Sale|
|,||Cologne, Mainz, Strasbourg|
• Experienced cruise director and crew members
• Daily music program in the lounge and bar
• Various local entertainment and performances
• Captain’s welcome and farewell reception (including 1 drink)
• Captain’s welcome and farewell ‘extended’ gala dinners
• Individual audio systems for excursions
• Refreshments and hand towels after excursions
• Welcome buffet
• Full board including: early-riser breakfast, buffet breakfast, lunch, afternoon high-tea, dinner, late-night snack, 24hr coffee and tea
• Table water during meal services
• Luggage service: pier – ship – pier
• City maps
• Satellite TV and info-channel
• Automated onboard tipping system
• Laundry services
• Port fees
• Transfers and other ground arrangements